Sunday, February 22, 2004

I somehow forgot to do my usual update on Thursday, I don't know what happened. Hmm...well anyways, Thursday was Andi's birthday, and I made her some awesome cupcakes. They were pretty amazing. Yesterday I spent allllllllll day at clubOVATIONNNN for a Battle of the Bands thing. We had to be there at 12:45pm, because thats when Brian's band was going to play. We stayed till the very end, and it ended at around 8:30pm. ALL DAY. ALLLLLL DAY WE WERE THERE. But whatever, we made it fun. At some point we went to some pizza place, and then we went to Dunkin Donuts and it was good times. Dana's brothers band played at 6:30 and they are sooo entertaining. Seriously, these guys are hilarious. "OH GOD, IT'S THE NINJA DEATH SQUAD." I kept saying that all day, I could not stop. It's somewhat addicting. Oh, out of like 20 bands, only 3 were acceptable, for reals. At some point, Dana and I took out our digital cameras and started taking a millllllion pictures of everybody. Blah blah blahh....Ari and Loree came!!!!!! and we chilled, then I went home. It was a good day.

Pictures are updated. Be excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics