Sunday, February 08, 2004

On Friday, I hung out with Jessica. We watched some of my band DVDs, because they are amazing. We went to her grandparents house and I had some Dominicanaaa food. It was quite enjoyable. Then yesterday when I got home from her casa, my dad told me we had to go to Tampa to go fix an ATM machine at some county fair. I yelled out "ROAD TRIPPPP" because going to Tampa means we get to visit my sister. When we got to Tampa we discovered it was FREEZINGGG outside. Seriously, where did this cold weather come from? Whatever mannn. My dad saved the day, and then we took Mona out to some Thai Restaurant. We feasted and feasted, and then fixed her tire that just so happened to get a hole while we were there. We said our goodbyes and then my pops and I visited one of his car buddies that lived by. While they were chatting up a storm, I watched Bruce Almighty. Quite a funny movie that was. Then we were on the road again and got back home at approximately 3:30am this morning.

Pictures are updated, and the song of the week has been changed. And it's not really song of the week, more like song of the whenever I want to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics