Sunday, February 29, 2004

Ska is Dead was soooooooo good. Planet Smashers were amazing. From there, it all went downhill. I keed. I keed. Bum Ruckus opened up..and I didn't know they were going to be there, I didn't think anyone did. They covered Outkast's "Hey Ya"..and it was pretty awesome. Big D and the Kids Table were crazy, and I liked it. Mustard Plug was Mustard Plug. And Catch 22 was weeeeeeee!! Yes, "weeeeee!" is an adjective. They played a lot from Keasbey Nights, and I was pumped...like an old reebok shoe? nike? no? And when they played "Keasbey Nights" the crowd participation was GREAT. Everyone in the club was singing. Everyone. Even your mom..cuz she was there..and she was singing too. So good. Planet Smashers were the best though. Amen.

That was the highlight of my weekend..nothing else happened, and that's quite alright. I saw lots of people that I usually don't get to see on an everyday basis, and it was good to see them<3 ....Pictures are updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics