Thursday, February 26, 2004

Today we had a half day at school. We went to Kyojin Buffet, like last half day. I was really hungry, so it was pretty good. Then we went to the mall and reunited with some more friends. We looked for articles of clothes to cover our bodies, but found nothing acceptable. I went to FYE to go buy my ticket for the SKA IS DEADDDDD show tomorrow, and FYE wasn't selling it. Upset I was, got over it I did. I'm getting my ticket tonight though. I'm really excited to see Catch 22 and Big D tomorrow....but most excited to see Planet Smashers. Man oh man. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

We had an experience with a scary trucker man. Pictures are updated, the story is there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics