Sunday, March 28, 2004

Ah, so Spring Break 2004 has come to a close. It was somewhat a preview of what's going to go on during the summer. Sleeping..working..missing my friends...and the occasional AWESOME SUPER AMAZING AHHHH show. Has it become a cycle? Maybe.

Fall Out Boy was nothing less than amazing. Great musicians, AMAZING stage presence, overall good guys. Come on, can you ask for anything else? But yah, Matchbook Romance was good, their drummer is insane. I loved it. Dynamite Boy was ehh. Not really into them. Mest was alright. It was my 3rd time seeing them, and I guess the spark is gone? Oh well, I told Nick that the show was good. I kinda felt bad for him, because no one was talking to him, because EVERYONE LOVES TONY OMGOMGOMG. poor kid. haha. I spoke to Pete from Fall Out Boy, and he was like "have I seen you before? you look really familiar." and I was like..yah..no...this is the first time I've seen you guys live, and he was like "no way, I recognize you from somewhere" ..and I was like..yah, I don't think so. I didn't have my camera on me, so I got no pictures :( [I felt so naked with out it, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN]. Pete is a super cool guy though. Seems like one of those genuinely good people. NAH MEAN?

And that was the highlight of my Spring Break. I have work in an hour, I wonder when I get paid. All I know is it's going to be a nice fat check. I can't wait for FOB to come back. aaaaaaaamen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics