Sunday, March 21, 2004

I went to Urban Outfitters yesterday, and it was quite the experience. That place seems a little ridiculous though. I felt that I was able to make about 75% of the stuff that they sell there. But whatever, I bought 2 shirts that did NOT look like I could make.

We went to Costco today. That place is so awesome. People go nuts when they are there! They buy so much crap in bulk! really..its all crap. Do you really need 5 years supply of toilet paper? Whatever, I bought 2 huge things of contacts solution. One for my poor college sister, and one for myself. We'll see how long it lasts. Oh what fun.

I worked today. I made an ice cream that looked all nice with fudge and sprinkles and whatnot, and what does the little girl do with it? Drops it on the floor. Whatever man....my Spring Break needs to liven up some. Fo reals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics