Sunday, March 07, 2004

What an enjoyable weekend I had. My sister Mona came home on Thursday night. On Friday after she got off of work, we went shopping. CRAZY SHOPPING. It was awesome. Felicia has some clothes now! Saturday was not as exciting as planned, but we had Starbucks in the night which made up for some of the boringness. And thennnn...Today was great. We went to the beach and tried to tan. I usually tan easily, but not much was accomplished. Oh, today is my sister's 20th birthday. TWENTY. ahhhhhhhh man...time goes by fast. Chinese Buffets are good to go to, but I don't want to see one for a while. Just because, buffets lead to obesity!!! So yah, this weekend was muy muy bueno.

Pictures are updated....first pictures of March, how exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics