Thursday, April 01, 2004

I'm pregnant.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.......yah no. whatever. No one reads this anyways, so basically I'm trying to fool myself. It doesn't work.

Let's see....nothing exceptional has happened since my last entry. 2 more months of school and then summer. Should I start a countdown? Eh, time might go slower that way. Today, my science teacher said "You can use your books on the test today" ..and I got all excited because I, a prepared individual, brought MY book...(in which only like 3 other people did too)...and then she goes "APRIL FOOLS". I was like...are you kidding me? I just got all excited for nothing. Disappointed I was. Anger soon followed. Throughout the day people did little pranks, nothing funny though. Maybe next time.

ISLANDS OF ADVENTURES trip is April 8. what what. New song of the week-day-month-whenever....let's hear it for acoustic Rufio. Mmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics