Sunday, April 04, 2004

Parties like last night remind me why I love my friends. Loree and Paul had a dual birthday celebration, since they are practically twins (Loree is 1 day older). Paul and his band(s) played, we ate, we laughed up a storm, we took pictures, everyone went home happy. Twas good times. At one point, Paul asked us if anyone knew the words to a particular Taking Back Sunday song. Then randomly, Derek said "FELICIA KNOWS IT" ...and then a massive amount of peer-pressure began from like 6 different people for me to sing it. I said no. AND I STUCK WITH MY NO. And plus, when you put people on the spot like that, you forget things, and I forgot the song. MMKAY! It was nice outside, later in the evening it got kind of REALLY chilly. and for April in South Florida...brrrrr.

Pictures are updated. First ones for April...and I predict there will be a lot this month. Happy Birthday Paul and Loree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics