Thursday, April 22, 2004

This week at school has been kind of crazy. People have been crazy...academics have been crazy...okay thats probably it. I went to the hospital Monday and Tuesday night to visit my Grandma who went in on Sunday. She is such a strong woman. She's coming out tomorrow...woooo!

Today was a half day. In food prep class, we made FAJITAS. I loved it. After school I went out to lunch con mi amigo. Andddddddd I finally stopped being lazy and updated the VIDEOS SECTION with a video of my cousin Tai. It's hilarious. Mona and I bother him so much, it's just too much fun.

Saturday is Moi-Z fest. OH SNAPPPPPPP.....It's going to be off the CHIZAINIANIAN. something like that.....I predict and anticipate good times. y tu?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics