Sunday, April 25, 2004

Yes Yes, Moi~Z Fest was fun. It was good to see some of the people I usually only see every few months. This weekend basically flew by like crazy. Friday I worked from 4 to close, and the mall was so dead. Why? Because everyone and their cousin was at the prom, or they were at the local show that I wanted to go to, but couldn't because I was working....gay. One good thing that came out of Friday was...I got paid. Saturday before work I did a little shopping, got me some new shoes, haaaay. After that, Jessica and I went to Moi~Z Fest. DKLIMB were awesome as usual. Cru Jones were awesome as usual. And it's been 6 months since I've seen Unzung Zeros, and they were awesome as usual too.

Pictures AND Videos are updated. (both from Moi~Z Fest, a nice video of DKLIMB). April has been a pretty active month, and I like it like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics