Sunday, May 16, 2004

I can't believe I missed my Thursday post! What's wrong with me...I'm crazy. But anyways...last thursday was may 13, and that means, one more month till my birthday. MY EFFING BIRTHDAY. Yah, it's definitely going to be a fun one, seeing as I'll be in New York, and I'm going to see Fall Out Boy AND Punchline on the 14th of June.

This is my last full week of school before exams. I'm done stressing about my grades. It really doesn't make a difference.

I saw Mean Girls on Friday night. Can we say...funniest movie of the year so far? I can. And last night I missed 2 of Jared and Spencer's shows. Why? Because I worked. Worked so I can support the kids...THE KIDS. Whatever, I'll hang out with those homofabulous boys some other time. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics