Sunday, May 23, 2004

Ummm...what's my problem? How did I miss another Thursday post? WHatever..my site has been pretty gay lately...with no new photos or anything. I need to redo the layout. SOON.

Friday was the annual Midnight Madness at IWS...and this year, it was pretty lame. Probably because I got there at like 8pm, and all the good clothes on sale were gone. And everything was either size XS or XL or really ugly ...once again, only the super skinny or super fat girls get the sales. I saw a few kids who I never get to see often, but the conversations were lacking depth. It was like .."Hey Felicia!" "Hey ____!" and that was that. And the christian hardcore band I was told about to watch, finished playing as soon as I got there. THAT WAS REALLY GAY. Because I did really want to watch a christian hardcore band. What are their lyrics like? JESUS IS AWESOME SCREAM SCREAM? I might never know.

Saturday I brought my mom to lunch for Mother's Day. She picked a horrible place. We should have gone to Wendy's. Then I worked. Today I worked 1-close...a kid who I haven't seen in months took the time to yell out HEY FELICIA to me, and that was exciting. Because A) he is fine. and B) it has been so long since I've seen him.

5 days of school left. Hellls yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics