Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I just had Taco Bell with my Dad. I got the new Ranchero chicken taco? Something like that, and it looked really good in the picture. It was alright, but the picture lied. I saw tomatoes and all these various seasonings, but then I received my Ranchero chicken taco, there was no tomato, or various seasonings. False advertising? Yes.

Oh well, Taco Bell is still good. forever.

At the Fall Out Boy/Punchline show that I went to in New York, I made a video of both bands. P-line is hard to see because I made the video from the back of the balcony hoping you could see PJ, but that didn't work out as planned. And for FOB, I just taped from where I was sitting. So check the video section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics