Saturday, June 05, 2004

Last night I saw HARRY POTTER 3, and it was deeeeeeecent. I have been mentally preparing for my trip to New York...yayyyy I am so excited. 10 more days. yesss.

Anyways, I updated the photo page! I brought the digital camera to school on the last day, and I took pictures before my Photography exam. I had good times in my 5th hour photography class. It was one of my favorite classes this school year. I'm sad to see it go. We can all thank Jeb Bush for that.

The FOB/Punchline show that I'm going to on June 16, got sold out. Whattt what whatwhhthawth. That's crazy. I'm glad I already have my ticket!

Yahhhhhh buddy.

I'm going to Tampa tomorrow. Party it up in Tampon land..haaaaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics