Friday, June 25, 2004

Last night I saw Saved! with Ari. Quite a funny movie that was. No matter what people say, I think Mandy Moore is a good actress...and she rools. Afterwards, we went for the usual starbucks run. I tried the Java Chip Mocha...MMMMMM. fo real.

Today I went to Walmart with Jessica to do the Kodak digital camera picture maker thang. I made 48 prints. 48 prints costs $18.32. I spent almost $20 printing pictures. Ahhhhh oh well. Now I can finally put these long awaited pictures up on my wall.

Aquabats show tonight. I have a ticket, but I can't go because I have to go to my friends sweet 16 party. dfskjfksjdfkjfdskjkfjdsjf. whatever. I'll just catch the Aquabats in another 10 years when they come back to Florida :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics