Sunday, June 20, 2004

New York was good to me. I had so much fun, my birthday celebration this year has been an amazing 2 weeks. haha......2 weeeeeeeeks.

The Fall Out Boy and Punchline show was amazing. I loved every minute of it. At the FOB show I went to in March, my camera died on me, so I couldn't take any pictures...this time I made sure I was set. They are so good live. So is Punchline. Yesssssss.

The plane ride to NYC was alright. I didn't throw up on the plane, but I did throw up in the bathroom of a mexican restaurant in Times Square. Don't go to "Chevy's"..it's gross. The next day was the Punchline/Fob show at the Knitting Factory, then the next day was the Phantom of the Opera show at the Majestic. We hung out in China Town, bought some stuff, and had fun in NYC. On the drive home, I came to the conclusion that there are more bums in Baltimore, Maryland than there are in New York City. Also, the Southern Hospitality was strong in Virginia, everyone was nice...a little toooo nice. We did a lot of shopping in New York, and it felt so good to go shopping at an outlet mall in North Florida and be back at the 6% sales tax. New York's sales tax is 8.6% ....it's ridiculous. Whatever, New York was fun. ALL the pictures are up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics