Sunday, October 17, 2004

Senses Fail and Madison were DOPE. Seriously, that was such a great show. I was talking to Brandon about how they needed a place to stay for the night, and if only my house wasn't 40 minutes away from the venue, they would have slept on my living room floor. Oh well, maybe next time.

I took some pictures of Senses Fail, but they didn't come out too great, because THEY MOVE AROUND TOO MUCH. But I was enjoying it all, and it was good to see one of my favorite bands play last night. sooo good.

The sing along to "187" ...was too awesome. And having Ari as my show buddy again rooled. And Chad too. Big ups to Chad.

Also, I am no longer with register.com, why do I still have that banner??????? Lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics