Sunday, January 09, 2005

So the time has come when Winter Vacation is over. And I'd have to say I had quite a productive 2 weeks. From the new website layout, to the new hair, to all the new clothes from all the new Christmas money, to the new whole in my pocket from all the new shopping, to rearranging things in my room so it's not so messy anymore. It's good to start fresh and....new.

I'm not a completely new person though, I'm still best friends with Ari, I'm still sarcastic like crazy, I still make little children cry, I still enjoy Wendy's like no other.

I've come to terms with my hair though. I know it sucks, but there's pretty much nothing I can do about it, except for watch it slowly grow back. s l o w l y :[

I had Denny's for breakfast about 3 hours ago, and it was delicious. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics