Friday, January 28, 2005

There was a dodgeball tournament on Wednesday to raise money for a Tsunami fund. Each team had 2 teachers and 5 students. I saw my chemistry teacher get pounded. It was pretty awesome. Anyway...the final game was today during the pep rally and I wanted to take pictures of it. but....

my digital camera is in California. and I am not.

So the moral of this story is, I need to get a digital camera, OR, my Dad needs to buy another digital camera. Yeah.

One of the woman teachers who was playing on Wednesday got hit in the head twice. And apparently the second time the ball hit her nose and broke it? That's the word on the street. I'll find out if it's true or not. DODGEBALL RULES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics