Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I just found out that an old friend who used to be in my geometry class freshmen year died last june in a car accident. I'm just finding out now because it was during the summer, and I dont know anyone else who would have known him, that would have been able to tell me. This is so sad...he had just graduated.

Freshmen year I remember him always smiling, being goofy, always getting in trouble for talking, or always doing whatever he can to represent Brazil. Sophomore year we didn't have a class together anymore but we'd always say hi in the halls and give each other that latin american sign of affection kiss on the cheek. And he was so excited about graduating. He was definitely one of those genuinely good kids.

Rest In Peace.
Thiago Quintela
January 24, 1986 - June 14, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics