Sunday, March 27, 2005

Alright so Spring Break 05 is officially over.

My favorite cousin Melissa slept over last night, and fun was had. My family went to Easter vigil mass which ended up to be 2 hours long. It wasn't so bad because we all had individual candles for 2 parts of the mass, and that kept me quite entertained. I should have been listening to what the priest was saying, but when you have fire in your hands, you just....don't. whatever. anyways, afterwards we all went to Steak N'Shake, and it was my first time there. It was alright.

Today was spent at the beach, but I'll have details/pictures tomorrow. Maybe. Who knows.

And there was a scrabble tournament yesterday against Grandma/Melissa/Me/my Mom. It was intense. Melissa won again, she's the champ FO LIFE.

SPPRRRIINNGG BBREEAAKKK pictures are up.
Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics