Monday, March 21, 2005

It seems as though I forgot about my Sunday post.
Oops. Spring Break messes with your head and makes you lose tract of the time. Or maybe that's just me. But anyways, I'm still in Tampa...chillin. I'm in the USF computer lab in the library right now, while my sister is studying for a test today. The computers here are so cool and technologically advanced. Well not really, I just like saying technologically advanced. They are really cool Dells though, small and compact with flat screen monitors. Pretty dope I think.

Anyways, on our drive up, we got stuck behind rush hour traffic, particularly behind this guy who had a picture of his son, as a sticker, on both of his tail lights. It was pretty funny.



And lastly, I had a breakfast burrito today at McDonalds, andddddd I could really use some gum right now. or a mint. or something.
Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics