Saturday, March 12, 2005

Last night I got to hang out with my friend Elena!! We have trig class together and she sits behind me. She takes naps sometimes during notes (because shes so smart pffft who needs notes), and I usually draw on her notes while she sleeps. She's the best!

She took me to the sushi restaurant that she and her sisters work at (She's a triplet). She even has her own roll geniusly titled "Elena Roll" with like eel sauce and I dont know..stuff that is delicious. Don't you want to see a picture of the coolest Elena ever!!!! Well guess what. No camera last night.

Sucks.

But don't worry. Elena will appear on fuhleeshuh.com one day. I promise it. Thanks Elena for making my friday night exciting. Ow owwwwwwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics