Sunday, March 06, 2005

Margaret Cho was sooooooooo funny last night. It was amazing to finally see her live! Last night was the 2nd day of her national tour, and if she stops in your city, you should most definitely go check her out. It was my first comedy show, and it pretty much ruled.

So it has come to my attention that my scrabble layout doesn't work properly for some people (which is stupid, it works for mostly everyone!!!@!) so I was considerate and changed it back to "easy to see" links. If it still doesn't work for you..then I don't know.

Photos are up today. Maybe a new video tomorrow. I like to keep the few people who come to my site in suspense. (about 4 people).
Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics