Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gooooooood morning!

I like going to xxPublixxx after church with my Dad. I get deli meat and food for the week at school so I won't have to complain about being hungry in class. It's an issue for some, but I am generally prepared.

Anyways, I had a greatttttt Friday night with ELENA!!! She is so much fun and so funny. We went ice skating and baked cookies and went thrift shopping and other fun stuff. Then on Saturday I went to the mall with my Mom so she could use up giftcards that she had. We then went to get our hair cut. I didn't get any crazy styles or anything drastic. I just got the long bottom trimmed because I want my short layers on top to grow and the creepy mullet is gone. It wasn't like a full fledged mullet, but it was ugly and all gone now! I'm rambling....

I have a baptism to go to today, in which Melissa will be there so I won't have to be bored alone with a bunch of adults saying "AWWWWW". You know how it is.

Breakfast is ready. Good day to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics