Sunday, April 03, 2005

Saturday was spent with my Dad and ARIIIIIIIII. It made for good times. I would expand on our excursion, but I put the details in the pictures, so why bother right? All the lazy people agree with me.

I rented "Without A Paddle" and Ari and I watched it last night. It's a pretty cute movie. Seth Green is a wonderful actor. Matthew Lillard...not so much, but he was really cute in the movie. so whatever...hah

My cousin Cameron is going to be a year old in June, and he is a rad baby. Last time I saw him he looked a lot more Chinese, but now, it seems faint.

The weather outside is so nice right now. So much so, I feel like making Kool-Aid. It shall be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics