Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sweet Tomatoes is a lovely place to go, but being at that place around 5:30pm on a Saturday night, shooooooot, it was like a battle zone. Old people are CRAZY. I was standing there, about to get myself a bowl of soup and 2 crazy old women rush in front of me...I'm like...umm...you're cool...(in my head of course). Then later on, I'm getting some peach cobbler, and it's a brand new dish of a huge thing of cobbler, and I'm reaching for the spoon and BAM another old woman grabs the spoon. Like...viciously. I just backed up a little, it's only cobbler you crazy beast.

I never want to go back to Sweet Tomatoes when it's feeding time for 70+.

Thursday was Senior's last day at school. I have a bunch of senior friends in my classes and figured this was my last time to take studious pictures before they leave me foreverrr. So I brought my camera to school and documented the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics