Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day to my Dad. to Darth Vader. to Mr.Huxtable. to Danny Tanner. to Carl Winslow.

Boy do I enjoy new music. and boy do I like updating my iPod. The new Starting Line cd is lovely and definitely worth the 2 year wait.

Yesterday I bought a track jacket that had JAMAICA written on the back and a little Jamaican flag shield thing on the front and it is really the coolest jacket I ever bought. No one knows how excited I was to finally find something like this except for my sister. We've been on the lookout for cool, not stupid clothes, that say Jamaica on it for the longest time.

I'm cooking dinner tonight. Chicken Alfredo? I think yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics