Thursday, June 30, 2005

I am currently sitting in the USF library...just straight chillin. Mona's computer in her apartment sucks a little, so I am enjoying the fast connection here with these college facilities. We went shopping yesterday and boyyy was it a good shopping day. I'm not going to have a big photo update until I get back home. Yesterday we got stuck in some traffic so I got bored.



The zipper in my black chinese bag broke. It really makes me sad, because now someone can steal something out of it and I am super paranoid about it. I swear, these chinese bags from the streets only last one year and then they start to get straight up ghetto.

But anyways....yeah Tampa is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics