Sunday, July 17, 2005

I had a completely awesome stereotypical summer day. and it was GREAT.

In the morning, Elena and I and a few others ventured off to the Rapids Waterpark. When I was a little kid I always saw commercials on TV for the Rapids and I always wanted to go there. So this was pretty much like a dream come true. Anyways, the Rapids was cool and quite refreshing. I'm now super tan, probably the tannest I've ever been in my life, and it rules.

Off we were to Wellington to my friend Chad's house to pick up some shirts. More like a thousand shirts. Chad is such a cool guy, I wish we lived closer and didn't see each other only a couple of times a year, but that will probably change if we end up at the same college next year? Who knows...ANYWAYS after that we went to Quiznos and got le hookup, courtesy of Simone. Later in the night we had Thai food for dinner, and we saw Wedding Crashers. It was so funny. I don't lie when I say I love Vince Vaughn...because I really do love Vince Vaughn. He says "phenomenal" in every movie he is in at least once (in Wedding Crashers at least 4 times). That's not why I love him, but it's just something I noticed yesterday.

So yesterday was a great day filled with good company. Just the way I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics