Sunday, July 03, 2005

It seems as though I have developed a bit of a farmers tan. It is definitely not attractive and today Mona and I went to the pool and layed out, so now it's gone. I just took a shower and am watching Room Raiders on MTV. A couple of days ago I saw a girl who graduated from my high school on the show, and also a boy who I know works at Journey's was getting his room raided. It really gets interesting when you know the people.

I miss having HBO at home, so since I'm here, you can find me watching HBO religiously. Troy is on Tuesday night, I can't wait. haha HBO is controlling my life. Entourage is such a funny show. Get into it.


We went to Sonic the other day, we need to go again. The Sonic Burger is delicious...Sonic is the best! I'd be perfect for a tv commercial. I'd even do it for free. As long as I get free Sonic forever.

Andy Milonakis needs to make his show more interesting. He's funny on the internet, but he lacks humor in the show. Get your act together man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics