Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ahhhh, what a wonderful couple days it has been! The weather has been disgustingly hot, but that's okay.

Thursday night I had dinner with my friend Fallon who I haven't seen since the end of freshmen year. She's still the same funny person and I'm glad she hasn't changed. Friday night I worked 5-close with my favorite manager and my best friend, thus, hence, therefore, we had a great time. At Delia's, we got these new vests that serve no purpose in Florida. Ari and I HAD to try them on though...they were just so funny looking.



On Saturday I had lunch with ELENA!!! and we had so much to catch up on. She starts her first day of college tomorrow. Everyone is growing up...it's exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics