Thursday, August 11, 2005

First day of school yesterday was pretty exciting. We all rule the school, and luckily senioritis hasn't kicked in yet. A lot of people seem to have disappeared because I really have no idea where some people are. My classes aren't too bad, I'm glad this is my last year of high school. I don't mind waking up earlier to pack a bad ass lunch. haha it's good to have a steady regular lunch schedule again.

My American Govt teacher is pretty chill. He has a pony tail (in which his hair is longer than mine) and is probably like 26 or 27 and he used to sing in a bunch of metal bands. He also mentioned that he's played in every club from West Palm Beach to Miami, and he's super lenient with everything. He rules.

On Saturday, I taped Reggie when they played "Your Girlfriend Hates Me" and it's up in the video section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics