Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I was up until 2am this morning watching TLC. All these crazy doctor shows were on, one being "Untold Stories of the E.R." I LOVE that one. It's so interesting. After that was a crazy story of Feral Children which are kids who grow up in the wild. I learned a little about Feral Children in my Psychology class last year, so it was interesting to find out more about it. There was this one girl in the Ukraine whose parents were drunks and when she was 3 she was cold and went into the doghouse outside and found warmth by cuddling with the dogs. And she spent 5 years hanging out with the dogs. So when they were filming her, you'd see her galloping along like a dog on all fours, and she was even barking (and sounding) like a dog...it was craaazy.

But anyways, I put up new pictures. haha, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics