Sunday, September 18, 2005

I love funfilled weekends. It makes me not feel boring. I'm boring at times. I'm not gunna lie.

Last Thursday's feast was wonderful. What shall we cook next time? Hmmm...

Ari, Elena and I went to Wellington mall on Friday night and were successful in getting dresses. Ari and I got our homecoming dresses and Elena just found a cool dress haha. Wellington mall always delivers when it comes to dress shopping, I love it.

Saturday morning I woke up and went to the beach at 8:30am for this beach clean up project for my marine science class. The place was PACKED with volunteers, it was a little ridiculous, but a few friends from class and I got our shirts, did what we needed to do, and left happy knowing we just got an A for our project. It was easy, a little tooo easy. whatev.

We have a new manager at work who doesn't understand that you're supposed to be folding the logo tees throughout the day and not put them together in a huge messy pile for later...so last night I folded 105 logo tees. And yes I did count them.

Mmmmkay this Sunday update was nice and long....BIG NEWS on Tuesday. get stoked.

EDIT: I just noticed the 5000 hits mark has been past on my site. ahhh..that's crazy. No seriously, that's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics