Sunday, September 04, 2005

There was a party at my house last night, and by the time I got home from work, it was ending. Of course that's my luck. Although I did enjoy the massive amount of food my Mom made. Soo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. You have no idea.

We've been getting lots of new people at work lately. One of them just so happens to be a girl who is in my Marine Bio class at school. Her name is Alison and she spent her junior year of high school as a foreign exchange student in Arentina. She went there speaking no spanish and came back speaking it fluently. She rules..her stories are fun to listen to.


Last night I was walking past my Dad and I noticed he had the funniest sock tan line. I laughed so hard and made all my cousins come and check it out. hahaha...I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics