Sunday, October 23, 2005

Last night Elena and I went to the Apple store and I bought myself a little present.


My iHome speakers just fits so nicely in the "media/entertainment/stuff" section of my room. It's so cute. Since my iPod's name is Alex Trebek, I was trying to think of what I could name the dock...and how perfect would the "Jeopardy Platform" be? hahahaaaa I'm so lame. whatev.

and yes, I love belts.

My sushi-once-a-month quota has been met. Elena's restaurant really knows how to hook it up. (And I say that I have a once-a-month quota because I seriously eat so much sushi when I do go, that I get sick of it and can't eat it for a month.) Tempura is my favorite.

No school tomorrow. Wilma better not make us lose power. I'll punch her in the eye. GET IT...EYE...HURRICANE EYE. this update needs to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics