Thursday, October 20, 2005

So the whole visitors leaving comments thing didn't work. I kind of knew it wouldn't. ohhhhhhh well!

In the past 7 days I have gained the following cds:

Boys Night Out - Trainwreck
Bury Your Dead - Alive cd/dvd
Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
Emanuel - Soundtrack To A Headrush
I Am The Avalanche - s/t
My American Heart - The Meaning In Makeup
Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy


And let me tell you, all this new music is sooooooo goooooooood. BNO is not that great, but everything else is wonderful. Panic! At The Disco was in town last night with fall out boy and the starting line, but Ari and I didn't go because tickets were sold out from A MONTH AGO. My American Heart played here on my Homecoming night, and I Am The Avalanche played here when I was in Jamaica. It's great that all these bands I enjoy play when it's inconvenient for me. ay yi yi.

Tomorrow is a senior skip day. Hooray for the 3 day weekend. (Possibly 4 day weekend because of Hurrigay Wilma)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics