Sunday, October 02, 2005

This has been a pretty crazy week.

I had so much make up work and tests, and I'm not allowed to socialize at night until after the SATs...which is October 8th. COOL. I LOVE STAYING AT HOME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT THAT I ACTUALLY AM NOT WORKING. whatev....

Sooooooo all the pictures from Jamaica are up. 4 pages of wonder and delight.

Sabine nominated me for Homecoming Court. On the H-Court ballot there were like 25 girls, and like 10 guys, and a bunch of my friends voted for me and I made homecoming court! I am one of the 6 girls who will potentially be either Homecoming Queen or Princess. I'm pretty stoked on that. My whole goal was to be on court, I don't care too much if I become Q or P.

And now I must get ready to work. Homecoming week starts tomorrow, I'm usually not school spirited, but it's senior year. That's my excuse to be retarded. Hoody hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics