Thursday, November 24, 2005

Big ups to the Indians for giving us their land, and then breaking bread with the pilgrims. Happy Thanksgiving.

Mona flew in yesterday...yaaay. We saw Harry Potter and it was soooo good. Honestly, I loved it. love love loved it. Mona isn't into Harry Potter that much and SHE admitted to really liking this one. Jessica scared the crap out of me when I was waiting in line and then Dana yelled out my name when I was in the bathroom. I have great friends. It was good seeing them at Muvico. haha

I am thankful for:
family
friends
my iPod Alex Trebek<3
text messages
wendy's
bear hugs
gatsby's american dream
baked goods
myspace
holiday season
new technology.

aaaaaaaaamen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics