Sunday, November 06, 2005

I still don't have the internet, I'm on my dad's wireless internet laptop from work or whatev...but yeah, this weekend was faaaaaaantastic. I didn't have to work yesterday or today, which is a first, Delia's ALWAYS calls me in for the weekends. So yeah, party party party. School starts back up tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to go back. I haven't seen Sabine in 2 weeks, and its 2 weeks too much.

Elena turned 19 on Thursday. Feliz Cumpleanos baby guurrrllll.

I've been taking lots of pictures...and I even started making my Christmas wish list. Being bored with no internet causes lots of things to just randomly happen.

Let's hope I get my internet back soon. and home phone line too. I've been using a lot of minutes on my cell phone. ohhhhhh well!

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics