Sunday, November 13, 2005


Me and Elena circa last week.

Friday night Sabine and I went to a carnival. We spent about $25 on food. Carnival food is definitely worth everything. The carnie that we bought funnel cakes from was really creepy looking, but he turned out to be one of the most polite venders ever. Then we played some games, in which I lost all and Sabine won and got all the cool prizes. Afterwards we went to the movies to see Saw 2. It was sooooooooooo good. I never saw Saw 1, but Sabine filled me in on what I missed out. I'm usually not into scary movies, because I'm a wussie, but Elena said this movie was more of a mystery. And then that got me interested, and it was actually very interesting and exciting. The end is such a cliff hanger, I can't wait for Saw 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics