Sunday, November 20, 2005

So I haven't seen Harry Potter yet. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Saturday I worked worked worked and then celebrated the 18th birthday of Dana. That was awesome. We ate at her Dad's restaurant, and apparently I am super predictable. Dana pretty much called out what I was going to order before I could sit down. Bowl of clam chowder soup and then pork chops with sweet potatoes and asparagus. Soooooo goooood.



Today I worked worked worked and nothing else. But it's been a nice weekend. Tropical Storm Gamma whatev is pretty lame so far. Last night it was raining pretty bad after dinner and Sabine and I sprinted for a good 5 minutes in the rain en route to the car. It was rather refreshing and fun, yet cold and...yeahh..

Now I must read Hamlet: Act IV & V, for there is a quiz tomorrow in class. ay yi yi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics