Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving was delicious.

Black Friday was pretty chaotic. Mona and I went to Best Buy at 5am for their crazy awesome sale fest. It was such a zoo inside, I loved it. Who popped out of nowhere again and scared me again? Dana. hahaha that was pretty hilarious and so wonderfully random. After Best Buy Mona and I refueled ourselves with Starbucks and continued with the savings as we went to the mall and took advantage of the early morning goodies. Later on at work it was so crazy busy. Our district manager was there also so he was evaluating us as we were doing our thang.

This whole weekend has been pretty jam packed with work. It's kind of a good thing since I keep taking money out to go buy presents. I love the holidays though. I'm not gunna lie. Thanksgiving pictures are up btw...hoody hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics