Sunday, January 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARI!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!


Last night she had a pre-birthday get together. She's having a post-birthday get together next week. Today....she's on her own.

There was a Holocaust play at school last week. I was really unsure how it would turn out and how they would do everything, but surprisingly they did a really good job with the different scenarios and whatev.

We got the new spring line in at work, and it's cute stuff. We're getting bathing suits next month, and if we don't get the two cute ones I want in stock, I'm just going to get it from the catalogue (or website) where I apparently get a 30% employee discount! I was pretty stoked when I found out about the discounts on the catalogue and website. That pretty much rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics