Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'mma stick witchuuuuu. That Pussycat doll ballad is lame. but I love singing the harmonies with her. It's just so....good. hahaha. PCD has a white hoodie for sale that says on the hood part "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me". It's probably the best hoodie ever. I gotta get it.


Lots of laughing went down on Friday night. And it's a good thing.

This weekend was the 2nd and final celebration of Ari's birth. We did the damn thing with dinner and bowling, and honestly, I laughed so much that my stomach started to hurt and that hasn't happened in a long time. Ari has some good (and funny) friends. By the way, the 3-course menu for $12.99 at TGIFridays is phenomenal. I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics