Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Grandma celebrated her 83rd birthday last night! She rules! Happy Birthday Grandma even though you don't know what the internet is and will never see this birthday wish for you!


My Dad received this sweater as a gift on his 40th birthday a while ago. He got it from my aunt who bought a similar one for her husband. I think it is horrible looking, but my Dad says its comfortable.

Anyways the dinner last night was legit. My mom set up these little classy candy bags that had our names on it so we knew where to sit at the restaurant. The food was delish and the company was alright. I was inbetween an aunt I never talk to and a second cousin that I barely know. After a while I started talking to my aunt and she is a talker. She told me all about the different kinds of tea she used to drink in Jamaica and about the night clubs she used to go to. It was kind of interesting. Kind of.

Christmas vacation ends today. School starts tomorrow, and honestly, I'm excited to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics