Sunday, February 26, 2006

I was in Orlando yesterday for my little cousin's Sweet 16 party. It was an okay time I suppose. Before the party started I watched "Fantastic Four" on my cousin's PSP.


Pretty awesome.

My cell phone contract with Cingular ends soon in March. I cannot wait to get a new cell phone. I've been rocking the old Nokia for so long, it's time to be updated with the rest of the world.

I went out to lunch with my Pops today. We were going to go to a sushi place but they don't open until later, so we went to Jon Smith Subs instead. We haven't been there in years and it was muy delicioso.

As of this morning, there is a treadmill in my house. I'm going to go test it out now. STOKED ON THE TREADMILL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics