Sunday, February 12, 2006

We have the worst mix of music at work. And due to the fact the cd repeats every few hours I have a song that goes "sha sha shaking, i'm shaking" stuck in my head. And that's the only part I know.


So I'm walking in the mall with Ari and who comes from behind and hugs me? DANAAAAAA. It was a pleasant surprise.

I spent all of Saturday running errands with Ari and then we celebrated Allison's birthday. We saw "When a Stranger Calls" which was probably one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. I'm not really into scary movies, but this movie's plot was just lame. They told you on the previews on TV that the dude was in the house. Lame. I'd like my $7 back. If I knew it was going to be that bad, I would have donated that $7 to charity or SOMETHING. Actually I probably wouldn't have, but whatever.

TLC is so good right now. They have a show on Feral children, than at 9pm is another crazy good show, and then at 10pm is a show about a guy who shoots things from his arms? I can't wait. I really do learn when I watch the learning channel. It's so fascinating! I'm a nerd so what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics